The Haas ST Series high-performance turning centers were designed from the ground up to provide setup flexibility, extreme rigidity, and high thermal stability.
The ST-35Y is a medium footprint, big-bore lathe with a generous work envelope. The addition of Y-axis and live tooling allows milling, drilling, and tapping for increased machine capabilities. This machine offers the best performance for the money – the best value – in its class.
- 12-station base mount turret (BMT65)
- Medium footprint
- Big-bore spindle
- Y-axis milling, drilling, and tapping
- Made in the USA
- 3200-rpm Spindle
TURRETS & LIVE TOOLING
- 4000-rpm Live Tooling with C axis
- 12-Station BMT65 Turret
THE HAAS CONTROL
- Media Display M-Code; M130
- HaasConnect: Remote monitoring
- Early Power-Failure Detection Module
- Ethernet Interface
- WiFi Connection for the Haas Control
- Safe Run
- Rigid Tapping
- Standard Program Memory, 1 GB
Improved Part Loading Ergonomics
The compact footprint and redesigned sheetmetal of the new design yield a shorter distance between the door and center of the chuck for better ergonomics. The reduced reach to the chuck makes it easier for machine operators to manually load and unload parts. It also allows for faster automated (robot) part loading and unloading.