The Best-Value Long Bed CNC Lathes in the Industry
High-performance big bore CNC lathes with a wide selection of available options for every workshop.
The ST-35L long bed big bore CNC lathe further enhances the already extensive range of Haas ST series models. The ST-35L provides roughly double the Z-axis travel of the standard ST-30 for machining longer parts while maintaining superior cutting performance. The long bed turning centre is completely re-engineered from the ground up to create a more rigid and better-performing machine. This big bore CNC lathe offers a wide selection of productivity-enhancing options and more features than ever before.
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- New castings for increased rigidity and damping properties
- Ergonomically designed for everyday operation
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for tools up to 30″ (762 mm) long, depending on workholding
- Available BMT65 12-station turret (optional)
- Available Steady Rest Provision for part-face machining or supporting extra-long parts (optional)
- Programmable Tailstock with #4 Morse taper
- Dual Auto Doors for easier part loading
- Scissor-style Z-axis waycover for longer life and less maintenance
Haas Bar Feeder
Automate Your Big Bore CNC Lathe Production
The Bar Feeder is in the first place a simple and affordable way to automate production on Haas Long Bed CNC Lathes, equally important it also boosts productivity. Moreover it is designed and built exclusively for Haas CNC turning centres and connects directly to the Haas control. An innovative rollaway design provides easy access to the rear of the lathe spindle, correspondingly giving quick liner adapter and spindle liner changes.
The ST-30 CNC turning centre at Work
Turning 1018 steel, drilling a 3.5″, and threading a straight Acme thread. Great performance, no chatter, and beautiful finishes. Live tooling helps make this part complete; no need for a transfer to a milling machine for a few simple holes.