The Best-Value Long Bed CNC Lathe in the Industry
Rigid, high-performance CNC lathes with a wide selection of available options for every workshop.
The ST-30L long bed CNC lathe further enhances the already extensive range of Haas ST series models. Not only providing roughly double the Z-axis travel of the standard ST-30 for machining longer parts, but also maintains superior cutting performance. The long bed turning centre is completely re-engineered from the ground up to create a more rigid and better-performing machine. It offers a wide selection of productivity-enhancing options, coupled with more features and value than ever before.
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- New castings for increased rigidity and damping properties
- Ergonomically designed for everyday operation
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for tools up to 30″ (762 mm) long, depending on workholding
- Available BMT65 12-station turret (optional)
- Available Steady Rest Provision for part-face machining or supporting extra-long parts (optional)
- Programmable Tailstock with #4 Morse taper
- Dual Auto Doors for easier part loading
- Scissor-style Z-axis waycover for longer life and less maintenance
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity standard
- HaasDrop wireless file transfer standard
Haas Bar Feeder
Automate Your CNC Turning Centre Part Production
The Bar Feeder is in the first place a simple and affordable way to automate production on Haas Long Bed CNC Lathes, equally important it also boosts productivity. Moreover it is designed and built exclusively for Haas CNC turning centres and connects directly to the Haas control. An innovative rollaway design provides easy access to the rear of the lathe spindle, correspondingly giving quick liner adapter and spindle liner changes.