The Best-Value Long Bed CNC Turning Centres in the Industry
Rigid, high-performance CNC lathes with a wide selection of available options for every workshop.
The ST-20L long-bed turning centre further expands the already large range of Haas ST series models. The ST-20L provides roughly double the Z-axis travel and turning length of the standard ST-20 for machining longer parts, while maintaining superior cutting performance, and a compact footprint.
This long-bed lathe is engineered from the ground up to create a rigid and high-performance machine. It offers a wide selection of productivity-enhancing options, and more features and value than ever before.
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- Standard programmable hydraulic tailstock with #4 Morse taper
- New castings for increased rigidity and damping properties
- Ergonomically designed for everyday operation
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for long tools
- Available BMT65 12-station turret
- Available Steady Rest Provision for part-face machining or supporting extra-long parts
- Made in the USA
Long-bed CNC turning centre, 13″ x 42.5″ (330 x 1080 mm) max capacity, 2.5″ (63.5 mm) bar, 21″ (533 mm) swing, 20 hp (14.9 kW) vector drive, 4000 rpm, A2-6 spindle, 8.3″ (210 mm) chuck, 12-station bolt-on turret, 15″ colour LCD monitor, memory lock keyswitch, USB port and rigid tapping. Standard toolholder kit included with BOT or Hybrid turret
Redesigned ST-20/25 series turning centres
Introducing the completely redesigned ST-20/25 series turning centres. The redesigned lathes feature more Z-axis travel; an increased wedge angle for more rigidity and better chip evacuation; and completely new castings for an 11% smaller footprint. The new machines come standard with an auto door, and are available with a dual-stage parts catcher, finishing sub-spindle, and our new Automatic Parts Loader (APL)