The ST-35LY long-bed turning centre further enhances the already large range of Haas ST series models. The addition of Y-axis and live tooling allows milling, drilling, and tapping for increased machine capabilities.
The ST-35LY provides roughly double the Z-axis travel of the standard ST-30 for machining longer parts, while mantaining superior cutting performance. The ST-35LY is completely re-engineered from the ground up to create a more rigid and better performing machine. It offers a wide selection of productivity-enhancing options, and more features and value than ever before.
- Extended Z-axis travel for machining longer parts
- New castings for increased rigidity and damping properties
- Ergonomically designed for everyday operation
- Extended tool pocket in the bulkhead provides clearance for tools up to 30″ (762 mm) long, depending on workholding
- BMT65 12-station turret
- Available Steady Rest Provision for part-face machining or supporting extra-long parts (optional)
- Standard Programmable Tailstock with #4 Morse taper
- Standard dual Auto Doors for easier part loading
- Standard scissor-style Z-axis waycover for longer life and less maintenance
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity standard
- HaasDrop wireless file transfer standard